Gauteng Based Pawnbrokers
Secured loans against Jewellery, Electronics, Vehicles, Watches and other valuables
Perfect Pawn are Gauteng based pawnbrokers with our clients best interests at heart. We help our clients overcome their financial challenges by offering our clients secured loans with items of personal property used as collateral. Such as Gold, Jewellery, Watches, Electronics, Vehicles and other valuables.
We value our clients privacy and strive to provide efficient, fast processing services with flexible payment terms.
What’s the Deal…?
Posted by #howstuffworks, Article by Marshall Brain
Pawnshops and pawn brokering have been around for thousands of years. The basic idea behind any pawnshop is to loan people money against a valuable item. It goes like this:
|As defined by the North Carolina General Statutes, 91A-3:*
What we Offer…
The service provided by Perfect Pawn to pawn against bikes, boats, jewellery, jet-skis, machinery, cars, bakkies etc. provides a unique opportunity for owners of bikes, boats, jewellery, jet-skis, machinery, cars, bakkies etc to unlock cash and value of these bikes, boats, jewellery, jet-skis, machinery, cars, bakkies etc that are completely paid off. Why sell your bikes, boats, jewellery, jet-skis, machinery, cars, bakkies etc if you can pawn your bikes, boats, jewellery, jet-skis, machinery, cars, bakkies etc? To Pawn against bikes, boats, jewellery, jet-skis, machinery, cars, bakkies etc your asset must be completely paid off.
- Pawn Agreements up to R250 000.00
- Loans up to 50% value of your Item.
- We do not accept household appliances, furniture or mother-in-laws!
- Six easy steps to pawn your valuable item… In less than an hour, or on average 2 hours.
Steps to do a Pawn Agreement…
To pawn a car and pawn vehicles is as easy as one two three.
- Step 1: You contact our offices for an appointment to pawn a car or complete a “Pawn Something” request form and one of our consultants would call you.
- Step 2: You would be asked to send us your vehicle registration certificate (RC1) via email / fax. And we might require a photo of the vehicle in order for us to do a pre-valuation on the vehicle you would like to pawn.
- Step 3: With the information received, we conduct a HBA (clearance) on the pawn car. (Takes approx. 5 min)
- Step 4: We invite you to our office to do a full and final valuation. Once both parties have agreed on a capital amount, you are required to sign the pawn car agreement;
- In the Meeting we would explain to you in detail how the pawn agreement works.
- You would be required to give us the following:
- Original ID, Passport, Drivers License
- Original RC1 form
- Proof of address in any form (Not older than 3 months)
- You would be required to sign the following:
- The Pawn agreement to pawn the car/vehicle
- The information sheet
- Power of Attorney
- Resolution and insolvency form
- Change of ownership
- Step 5: The moment the documentation is completed and all relevant documents are in order, you collect the cash or electronic transfer for the pawn car or pawn vehicle and your pawn car is kept in our storage facility for safe keeping.
- Step 6: On full payment you collect your item that you have pledged with us in the same condition as when you have left it. Collections will only be arranged 24 hours after the full payment reflects in our account. Collections may only be arranged within office hours. (Monday to Friday from 09H00 – 16H30)